Nicola graduated from the University of Sydney Physiotherapy program in 2011. She commenced her physiotherapy career working closely with Premier League Soccer and State League netball teams, and also gained experience in the acute orthopaedic and medical/surgical wards of several private hospitals in Sydney.
She has significant experience in both adult casting and paediatric waterproof casting techniques, as well as broad knowledge of braces and splints available. Nicola has a background in treating ultra-marathon runners and has a strong knowledge in biomechanical analysis, sports performance and exercise prescription.
Nicola also has a special interest in headache management and is certified in dry needling.
- Level 1 Pelvis and Lumbar Spine, Dr Barbara Hungerford, 2016
- Treatment of the Cervical Spine & Thoracic Cage, Barbara Hungerford, 2015
- Watson Headache Level 1 Foundation Course, 2014
- Physiotherapist NSW Netball 2012-2014
- Sports Level 1, 2013
- Musculoskeletal and Segmental Dry Needling, 2013
- Synthetic Casting Certificate, 2013
- Management of the Critical Patient (VinSIM), St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne, 2013
- Sports Trainer Marconi Stallions 2010-2012