Claire graduated with first class honours in 2007 University of Bradford & gained a postgraduate certificate in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy 2013. She is also a qualified APPI Pilates instructor with a specialist focus on rehabilitation, lumbo-pelvic re-training, and Pilates.
Claire started her career in the UK NHS, completing all rotations and deciding on specialising in musculoskeletal outpatient physiotherapy within that first year. Since then has been gaining a broad range of experience treating acute, chronic and post-surgical injuries/problems. Also gained experience in a private sports clinic setting. She is registered as a physio in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Rotational experience included gym setting, running gym rehab classes, ankle rehab, knee rehab, low back pain, post-surgical – working closely with consultants, acute setting – referral from A+E and fracture management, 1:1 patients providing individual treatment and progression of exercises.
Claire has a strong manual therapy background and gained her dry needling certification in 2014. She is an avid runner and has a special interest in running related injuries, hip, knee and ankle pain.
- Dry needling, 2014, advanced 2016
- Running course 2015
- Advanced running course 2016
- APPI Pilates Matwork pre- and post-natal 2015
- Post graduate Certificate in MSK (Spinal Dysfunction and Management of Upper limb dysfunction), Bradford University 2013
- Myofascial Release 2012
- APPI Pilates Matwork 1 & 2 Instructors Course, 2010
- Internal derangement of knee course, 2010
- Clinical Educators course, 2010